Are you tempted to jet away and seize every bit of sun while it lasts? we hear you, whether you're off to a tropical beach resort or going glamping in the UK, the hair needs to be on point, mainly for all those cute pictures you'll be taking!
Are you tempted to jet away and seize every bit of sun while it lasts? we hear you, whether you're off to a tropical beach resort or going glamping in the UK, the hair needs to be on point, mainly for all those cute pictures you'll be taking! That's where this blog comes in; if you're lost for ideas, we've got you covered with some super effortless but glam hairstyle ideas and hair colours to keep you looking amazing in the sun (or even in the rain!) Read on..
- Blonde Ombre waves - We are sure that this will never go out of style, warm brown roots effortlessly forming in to a blonde shower of goodness. A classic but gorgeous style with low upkeep. Grab a low barrel to give it some waves.
- Messy up-do with side braid and low bun - A great way to keep your hair off your neck in the heat, make sure the braids and bun are airy and loose to keep you cool.
- Half braid hairstyle - Only half braided from the top, this will make you look so cute! You can even style this with a different braid of your choice, how trendy does it look though?
- Rose gold hair - Shiny, bright and fresh. Bringing the gorgeous jewel tone to life! This gorgeous color will surely frame your face and make your eyes pop. You can wear it straight or curly, both will look phenomenal. Will you be brave enough to go rose gold?
- Ash brown with light highlights - We reckon this would go perfectly with longer hair, slightly curly too. What a gorgeous colour to rock in the summer!
- Pink hair - Reminds us of fluffy candy floss and all things cute and girly, we absolutely love all shades of pink in hair. Not only is it super fun and unique, you will be turning heads wherever you go. Is pink hair for you?
We hope you found these useful. To top it all off, you can get a free hair consultation when you book a hair service with Michelle Louise, we are here to help you look and feel your absolute best. A hair consultation will allow us to assess your needs and provide you with exactly what you're looking for, it may even include one of these hairstyle ideas that you bring to us. Whatever it is you're looking for, we are certainly up for the challenge.