Our terms and conditions of service
- All our consultations are free and will be carried out by one of our expert hair team. This complimentary consultation includes a complete analysis of your hair, scalp condition, hair texture and hair abilities. Our team will consult you on all aspects of how to look after your hair at home so you always have healthy manageable hair. The time allowed for a consultation is at the stylists discretion but is usually approximately fifteen minutes.
- Our price structure is tiered accordingly to our stylists experience. We reserve the right to change the level of a stylist without notice.
- 10% Re-book offer is only applicable on a cut service. To take advantage of this offer you are required to book your next appointment before you leave the salon on the previous appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to ask you to re-schedule your appointment or offer an alternative service or day for your appointment.
- We require at least 24 hour cancellation notice for all hair services’.
- A 50% cancellation policy is in place if cancelling during the 24 hour period
- If you are unsatisfied with any service, we require that you call us within 48 hours of your appointment. No refunds or alternative services will be offered before your hair is fully assessed by a salon manager or supervisor.
- Retail products will only be refunded if un-opened and in original packaging with a purchase receipt or if there is a fault with the product.
Wash, Cut & Finish Terms & Conditions
- We offer complimentary fringe trims with for our existing clients. Full cut prices will apply for cutting and styling a new fringe.
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges before the stylist begins this service.
Children Terms & Conditions
- Child prices apply all day Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays adult prices apply.
- A child’s hair cut includes a full consultation, hair wash, cut and an express dry
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion or your stylist
- No hair colour for children under the age of 16, even with parent’s consent.
- All of our offers exclude children up to the age of 16, unless the offer specifically states children’s discount applies.
Colour Terms & Conditions
- All clients that have not had a colour service in any of our salons before are recommended to have a skin allergy patch test done 48hours before any colour appointment. We also recommend that existing customers have a patch test if they haven’t visited one of our salons for six months or more. Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
- Our price for colour services does not include any finish services. (i.e.: blow dry or cut & blow dry). We require that all colour services are followed by an express dry at the very least.
- Extra charges for partial colouring or extra services by quotation and your stylist discretion. You will be informed of any extra charges before this service is performed.
- Extra charges for long hair or extra time are at the discretion of your stylist
Beauty Terms & Conditions
- A skin patch test is required for all tinting services and eye lash perms
- We require 24hrs notice of cancellation. If less than this notice is give, a 50% charge will be applicable on your booked services.
- For facials & massage, please arrive five minutes before your appointment. We may not be able to offer you the full time allocated for your service should you arrive late.
- Shellac manicures & pedicures: After 5 days a £3 charge applies per nail for re-application.
- Shellac manicures & pedicures: Soak off is part of the Shellac service and included in the cost.
- Normal (non shellac) manicure: If we need to soak off Shellac before performing this service, a £5 charge will be applicable
- 10% Re-book is only applicable to beauty services over £15
- 10% Re-book will only be applicable on the most expensive service and one service only.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for services in salon and not for retail purchases.
Bridal Terms & Conditions
- We require 3-4 hours for a trial and consultation for the bride’s hair and make-up and up to 2 hours for bridesmaids and additional bridal party members’ hair and make-up
- For a make-up trial we recommend that you attend the salon during the day as the light is much better and will allow us to make sure we have the correct shades to compliment your skin type and colouring.
- Please contact us for a bridal quote.
- Both hair and make-up trial to be done at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding day
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable upfront at time of booking. The final amount outstanding to be paid no later than 48 hours before your wedding day.
***All of our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and are at the discretion of management***